AlohaCare Telehealth Connect
Click here to log into ALOHACARE Telehealth connect.
Telehealth is a convenient way for you to see a doctor without leaving your home. Telehealth services let you have video visits with health care providers using an internet-connected smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Telehealth is an easy and secure way to receive care from the comfort of home or any location with internet service. You can talk to a doctor, ask questions about your symptoms, and get treatment or prescriptions, if needed. Here are more reasons to use telehealth:
- The doctor you need to visit is far from where you live.
- It is physically difficult for you to travel to a doctor's office.
- You take care of a child or a kupuna and can't leave them for a doctor visit.
- You are too sick to go in to a doctor's office.
- You want to practice social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Many doctors offer telehealth visits. Ask your doctor for information to get started.
- Sign up to use AlohaCare Telehealth Connect. It's free for AlohaCare members. You can get care online when your doctor's office is closed or you can use it to talk to a behavioral health provider.
There are three ways to sign up. All options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Use your computer or tablet and click here to register or log in to your Amwell account.
- Download the app on your smartphone and follow the prompts:
- Sign up by phone: Call 1-844-SEE-DOCS (733-3627). Remember to enter service key: ALOHACARE.
If you need help with signing up for AlohaCare Telehealth Connect, call Amwell customer support at 1-855-635-1393. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
There is no limit for medically necessary visits.
Doctors are available on demand when you have a health concern that can't wait for an appointment. You can get care for:
- Abdominal Pain
- Ear Infection
Behavioral health visits are available by appointment. If you are in crisis or having suicidal thoughts, call 911.
- Psychologists are available to give you professional guidance and support. They can answer your questions, assess conditions, and provide treatment.
- Psychiatrists are available to give you professional guidance and support for mental health conditions. They can answer your questions, assess conditions, and provide treatment. They cannot prescribe controlled substances that are regulated by the Drug Enforcement Administration.
There is no cost for AlohaCare members.
The parent or guardian first needs to enroll with Amwell even if they are not an AlohaCare member. After enrolling, the parent or guardian can add their children under the age of 18 to their account. Minors should be accompanied by their parent or guardian for telehealth visits.
Telehealth Resources For Providers
Here's some useful links to telehealth resources in Hawai`i.