AlohaCare Advantage Plus (HMO SNP)
AlohaCare Advantage Plus (HMO SNP) is a Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug plan that covers Medicare Part A (inpatient care), Part B (outpatient care) and Part D (prescription drugs). We also cover a number of supplemental benefits.
To be eligible for AlohaCare Advantage Plus, members must be eligibile for both Medicare and Medicaid (QUEST Integration).
If you have any questions or for more information on your benefits, call AlohaCare Member Services at 808-973-6395 or toll-free at 1-866-973-6395. TTY/TDD users call 1-877-447-5990.
Hours of Operation
October 1 to March 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
April 1 to September 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday
TTY/TDD users call 1-877-486-2048
By clicking on the link, you will be leaving the AlohaCare website.
Med-QUEST Department (QUEST Integration)
TTY/TDD users call 1-855-585-8604
Dental services for AlohaCare Advantage Plus (HMO SNP) plan members are administered through Hawaii Dental Service (HDS).
By clicking the links, you will be leaving the AlohaCare website.
The popular OTC debit card for AlohaCare’s Advantage Plus members got a major upgrade this year. You can now use your monthly $50 flex card to buy healthy food and over-the-counter health products and help pay for utilities. Please be sure to review how to use your card so you can make the most of it.
- Each month, you get $50 added to your flex card. Use all of it each month. Leftover amounts will not rollover to the next month and it can’t be cashed out.
- Use the card at participating retailers. Retailers in includes Walmart, Longs/CVS, Safeway, Walgreens, and Moloka’i Drugs.
- Only the balance available on your card can be used for purchases. Purchases that exceed your balance will not be paid through your card. You can check your balance using your online account or you can call us.
- Setup your online account using the desktop version of the website found at https://alohacare.lh1ondemand.com/. Through your account, you can access:
- The complete list of retailers that will accept your flex card.
- A list of eligible items covered by your flex card.
- Your card balance.
- You can also call 1-833-654-3080 to get your account balance, recent activity or to activate your card.
As usual, we’re always here if you have questions or need support. Call 808-973-6395, toll-free 1-866-973-6395, or TTY/TDD 1-877-447-5990. Hours available are October 1 to March 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week and April 1 to September 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.