COVID-19 Vaccine Update Available
Click here for important information on the COVID-19 vaccine.
We're right here for you with information, answers and ways to help you get the care you need.
GET FREE AT-HOME COVID-19 TESTS
2023 Keiki Art Contest Underway!
The 2023 Keiki Art Contest is now underway!
All entries must be postmarked or emailed by Friday, April 14, 2023.
You could win a prize and have your artwork published in the 2024 AlohaCare Keiki Art Calendar!
• Drawings must be horizontal and on 8.5" x 11" white paper or emailed to use digitally. *
• Choose one of the categories: Community, Environment, Family, Health
• Caption your drawing by completing the sentence: I show ALOHA by ________________.
• Drawings will be judged on originality, artistic interpretation and the creativity of the caption.
Download the following documents for the rules and how to send in your contest entry!
• 2023 AlohaCare Keiki Art Contest Flyer
• 2023 AlohaCare Keiki Art Contest Letter
• 2023 AlohaCare Keiki Art Contest Entry Blanks
• 2023 AlohaCare Art Contest Digital Entry Form
Aloha and Welcome!
AlohaCare is a non-profit health plan founded in 1994 by Hawaii’s Community Health Centers. AlohaCare is the third-largest health plan in Hawaii.
Our passion is to serve the people of Hawaii in the true spirit of aloha. We are committed to improving the health of Hawaii's communities. We specialize in QUEST Integration health insurance to people living on Oahu, Kauai, Molokai, Lanai, Maui and Hawaii Island. We are mission driven to care for people who are underserved with specific health needs.
We provide health care coverage for Hawaii's QUEST Integration (Medicaid) beneficiaries. AlohaCare is a health plan with a Medicare contract and provides Medicare coverage to beneficiaries in Hawaii.